Location: Richmond, VA
Job Status: Full-Time
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
Are you passionate about building addictive, beautiful products that people love? If so, we want to hear from you! The RoundTrip Product Team is looking for a Product Manager to work with key stakeholders and users to build impactful products to help solve medical transportation.
What You’ll Do:
· Serve as the ultimate voice of the Customer (internal and external)
· Lead a fast-paced Agile software team to produce quality software on a continuous release schedule
· Break down features into user stories, partnering with Product Stakeholders to ensure the acceptance criteria aligns with Feature objectives
· Conduct and Lead User Experience (UX) Design sessions and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with both current and prospective clients to help understand how customers are using or will use the software platform and identify areas of opportunities for improvement.
· Provide direction guidance, and leadership to the software delivery team throughout each sprint
· Analyze and capture various points of data throughout the application and user workflow to better understand platform usage and opportunities
· Lead whiteboard sessions with product stakeholder, users, and vendors to collaborate and document feature requests and business requirements
· Be the internal point person for application support and feedback
· Maintain team engagement and morale through regular touch points and interactions
· Define and own the product backlog ensuring the backlog is constantly groomed and each story is well documented
· Develop and manage the Product Roadmap; align product improvements to support vision, goals, and opportunities
· Establish and communicate sprint goals to agile development team
· Work closely with design team to create User Story mockups and visual designs ahead of sprint work
Work closely with the software team to ensure our software is simple, intuitive, and accessible to people with varying abilities
Roundtrip is the leading digital transportation marketplace for better health outcomes. We provide a simple, comprehensive patient ride ordering software that makes available a community of ride providers who complete the transport. The company is leading the industry in reducing patient no-shows through improved ride management.
Roundtrip is built for healthcare professionals — care coordinators, social workers, nurses and other transport requestors —and offers easy-to-use online and mobile platforms that connect patients with non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT). Roundtrip is a comprehensive solution which supports all levels of transport: medical cars, wheelchair vans, stretcher vehicles, ALS/BLS, all payors, and all trips delivered when and where they are needed.
Roundtrip is doing more than expanding access to care; we are changing how people manage their health in their everyday lives. As we address social determinants of health and aging in place, Roundtrip is driven to deliver engaged and empowered transportation experiences for our riders. To learn more, please visit https://roundtriphealth.com
Who You Are:
· At least 3+ years’ experience in Product Management and conducting User Interviews
· Excellent English writing skills to create useful and consistent test documentation that can be viewed by others.
· Experienced in leading agile software teams
· Mastery of Agile, Scrum, and related principles and best practices
· Super detail-oriented person who strives for perfection
· Focused on creatively solving problems using UI and UX principles
· Creative thinker who loves problem-solving and can formulate workable solutions
· Self-starter with the ability to be comfortable with ambiguity and demonstrate flexibility
· Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
· A motivated hard-worker who takes ownership of (and pride in) their work
· A reliable team player who is ok with the crazy journey and continuous change that is working for a startup
· Believer in the power of technology to better the healthcare system
· Available to work full-time out of our office in Richmond, VA
· Bonus points if you have extensive experience in healthcare and working with and understanding health plans. Like, 8,000 of them.
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive Salary
· Equity Opportunities
· 401K with matching program
· Health Insurance, Life Insurance
· An unmatched team!
How to Apply
Please apply via the link below. We want to hear why medical transportation coordination in the startup world is for you!
Roundtrip is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected class.