RoundTrip is looking for an Implementation Manager to drive the implementation of our product. You will be solving problems, implementing our solution and helping healthcare organizations to transform the medical transportation industry. The position is responsible for guiding customers through initial planning and onboarding, software setup and tool training, and setting them up for success with the RoundTrip platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Work side-by-side with our Account Development Executives to develop onboarding and implementation plans for new clients
- Execute on project scope and provide consultation throughout the implementation of non-emergency medical transportation software
- Work with internal operations team to ensure that company is prepared for each additional launch
- Manage post-sales activity through strong product knowledge, relationship-building, and project management
- Act as a trusted advisor for new customers by guiding them through implementation and adoption
- Drive product adoption across the client base
- Ensure all clients complete the required technical setup as quickly as possible
- Discover customer pain points, advocate for them internally to influence product changes
- Work with Client Success team to identify opportunities for account expansion
RoundTrip is a healthcare tech startup tackling an $8 billion industry by providing on-demand medical transportation for hospitals, healthcare organizations, transportation managers, and health plans. We’re a team passionate about transforming an industry that is long overdue for change and believe that transportation should never be a barrier for patients to get treatment and become healthy. RoundTrip's online care management portal and on-demand ordering system connect patients and care coordinators directly with a network of non-emergency medical transportation providers to save time, reduce expenses, and improve the quality of patient care. For more details, visit www.rideroundtrip.com.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line: Implementation Manager Application. We want to hear why healthcare implementation in the Philadelphia startup world is for you!
RoundTrip is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected class.
Who You Are:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Experienced in managing simultaneous software implementations for multiple clients
- Able to deliver product training sessions via phone and web conference software, as well as in person
- Comfortable researching, troubleshooting and solving software issues
- Personable and able to interface with C-level executives
- Highly motivated and mission driven
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and writing skills are required
- Ability to do with right thing under stress and tight deadlines commensurate with a fast-growing start-up environment
- A hard-worker who takes ownership of (and pride in) their work
- A reliable team player who is ok with the crazy journey that is working for a startup
- Believer in the power of technology to better the healthcare system
- Available to work out of our Philadelphia office
- Expected travel about 25%
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary
- Bonuses based on performance
- 401K with matching program
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- PTO and Paid sick leave
- An unmatched team!